We understand the concept of study abroad and with our experience staff; we work with different colleges, and universities around the world. We are at your door steps to enroll you into most prestigious colleges and universities. We assist students from West Africa, East Africa and beyond to get educational experience in Europe, America and Asia. We help students to get admission to countries like Australia, USA, Germany, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, South Korea Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, China, Malaysia, and Japan and among others. What might be your headache? Not getting your preferred program? Don’t worry. We got it all. Your grades do not matter; only pass grades can make the difference in your search for academic excellence. We will get your dream choice of school, just point a location and we will do the rest. Femon Travel and Tours Ltd has been assisting people to get their dream schools abroad for the past years. For fastest response, fill the interested form and a Recruiter will call you within 72 hours to schedule a FREE in-person or 15 minutes counseling through telephone. You can also enquires directly at email@example.com Top 10 Reasons to Study Abroad!
1. Meet awesome people whose paths wouldn’t cross with yours without studying abroad.
2. To satiate your inner foodie.
3. The Study Abroad Photo Contest – motivation to take amazing photos and explore great places!
4. Simply the experience of learning how to travel – there’s something to be said for getting lost and finding your way home in a place where you barely know the language and can’t read the street signs.
5. Competitive advantage for getting a job.
6. Conquer your fears. Afraid of street food? Winding dirt roads without guard rails? Eating bugs? Not anymore!
7. Engage genuinely interesting subjects in cosmopolitan urban classrooms.
8. Keeping a travel blog and finding out that 3 people in Colombia are following it.
9. The satisfaction of the first time you say something in the local language without thinking about it.
10. To see, smell, walk, and breathe fresh air, rather than just reading it.